Sunday, May 16, 2010

Short Order

*Gasp!* I have a blog! Oh, dear....

I'm not entirely sure that this is the right move to make, given my tendency to start all of these online endeavors and drop them just as suddenly, but, for now at least....Yes. I have a blog.

It all began when I was telling the Short One about my day at work, and how we had run out of prepackaged pastries for the continental breakfast and thus had to use English muffins instead, which was simply dreadful because English muffins, unlike good old Svenhard's pastries, get crumbs everywhere! Which means that I have more dishes to wash.

Well, there must have been something vastly entertaining about my story or the way I told it, for Short One told me that I should start a blog. (You may come to regret this, Moony!) Now, believe it or not, I am not in the habit of following every last one of Krystal's orders (just most of them...), but there is definitely some merit in her idea, given that in less than three weeks...I'm going to Sweden! And so many people are going to want to know all about what happens each day, and I won't want to say it all five times....thus, this!

Having said that, it's a good question if I will even keep up on this while I am in Sweden. Personally, I think that doing pretty much anything online while you are in a foreign country for such a short while is kind of a waste of time. There's so much to do! But, if I ever have a minute in the evenings, if Lisa and I aren't partying too hard, maybe I'll hurry and scrawl something here.

So....ta da!

(Oh...and Short Order is an awesome movie. ;P)

2 comments:

Solly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kayla Godfrey said...

Apparently you liked it so much, that you had to give it to me. :P

Post a Comment