Thursday, June 23, 2011

5, 6, 7, 8!



The blog lives! Let's begin! First off let's start with a little refresher.

This is me:


This is my Soul-Sister, Lisa:


Oh, and that's her boyfriend, Trevor, my friend of some five years or so, who is also here in Sweden with us this summer!

This is my garden (yes it's relevant! When I figure out precisely how, I'll let you know):



This is my boyfriend, the Marvelous Max:

And he doesn't like that picture, so don't tell him I put it there. Oh, hi Max! ;) (He's Swedish.)

And...we're all in Sweden! YAY!

And I've got to go to bed right this instant. I know, I know, I've already been here for two weeks, and this is all you get? Well there's much to be done, and tomorrow we're getting up early to head out for Midsommar in Örebro. But I promise that when I return, I will give you all a recap. Mwah! <3 Much love from Sweden!

1 comments:

Laura LeBaron said...

So lovely to hear from you Solveig dear :) Hope you have a fabulous time :) <3

Post a Comment